Monday 15 August 2016

so this is August

Hello again, its been a while so I thought I should up date the blog. I have been doing less parchment and more scraping, which I have been enjoying a lot, so without more rambling here's a few pages I have made and the one main parchment piece I have worked on, a clock! The clock was fun to

make and yes it works and I made two, one for a friend. Some of the pages were for challenges on UKS and for a Chinese whisper swap I am taking part in, sadly coming to a end but another round will soon start. I just had to do a page about getting my first passport at the ripe age of 63! 
My hip and leg  are improving g and getting stronger and life feels good..... I have a more positive outlook, I am trying to loose weight and get fitter and trimmer, using Tom Daley's tips and hints on you tube, I kid you not. I found I like wholemeal pasta better then the white stuff! and some of his exercises are really helping me strengthen the muscle in my poorly leg. So thanks Tom Daley!  I wish him well for Friday and hopefully he'll go GOLD for GB. So there are more pages I need to take pictures and I will add them soon promise. till then, take care leave a comment if you will...always good to know I'm not talking to myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment