Sunday 9 October 2016

good morning

This is eldest daughter Karen , check out her blog at http://http://bizziebirdie.blogspot.co.uk she is very good at running and has a busy life! She loves her hats! I made this for another UKS challenge. Lots of challenges using autumn colours this month.

This one is 5d diamond painting. I took me ages to complete but its worth it. It will be framed to go to son in law Marc for his firms charity raffle. 

This is the October monthly challenge over at UKS. I had to follow a colour palette basic browns and creams. Its my lovely hubby Kevin. in a week or so it will be four years since he died, but he lives with me in spirit every hour. SO glad I scrap and I can keep the memories for the future generations. I used basic kanban card stock and some gold accents stickers by my Shimelle which I brought from Hey Little Magpie. the MDF is from Fernli designs. Great prices and quick to send if you need any go look see what you think. the paper with stars on is Simple Stories. one of those sheets you cut up to use the journalling bits and frames. They go a long way so I love those. 
Well, the sun is out and its a great October day. I had a bump on my bad leg, kids playing in the supermarket with a trolley crashed into me. I cant move out the way quick enough these days. So its sore and painful but it'll be OK with rest. Whatever you are doing in the week ahead enjoy! remember keep safe out there, spread the love and be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment