Monday 31 October 2016

Halloween craft

Hello, I thought I would update the blog with the two new items I have completed.
I HATE Halloween but the weeks challenge was that theme so I grabbed a photo from facebook of granddaughter Chloe. I used Graphic 45 paper, as I loved the "C"  which fitted in fab, I added some glitter glue around that to help it stand out. I used a fussy cut piece from anther piece a paper, I can't remember the maker of that one sorry. I used it last year and I knew I had this small left over off cut which fitted in fine.The challenge set was to use orange,black and white. Plus Halloween as a theme and visible journalling. The arrow in the clock face is loose so it will spin.
The next is a parchment piece. Its a free pattern by Julie Roces. I love her designs. I think this one may be a little too big to use has a Christmas card. I should have resized it a little smaller. but I enjoyed working on it that is the main thing.
Well, that's it for this time. I am back on crutches until the leg muscles heal. I feel I took a step backwards but needs be...
Take care out there folks and remember spread the love and be nice.... a friendly smile can brighten someone's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment