Sunday 2 October 2016

parchment and more scrappy stuff

this is a book style card I made in parchment for my eldest  daughter and her hubby. a few layers and I'm pleased how it turned out!






this one was for another UKS challenge. I used a very pale lilac card stock and a Kanban Heavy weight patterned  acetate with a thinner shadow vellum. I Had to use a sea/sky photo, gold and a circle. I tied a tag to the circle.

This page was supposed to meet the the requirements of the above but has it went along it suddenly came out different and nothing like planned or needed to meet the challenge! I used a black card stock and a tando stencil with Heidi Swapp coloured textured paint to get what I hope looks like tyre tracks.
So I am now upto date for blogging. I am still working on the Christmas 5d painting. Lots of colour changes in the tiles and its taking time but I find it so relaxing. I am also working on a birthday card in parchment for someone special...;) I'm sure I'll blog it all when done. SO leave a message if you want to let me know you called by and keep safe, spread the love and be nice out there! All you need is LOVE...right?


No comments:

Post a Comment