Tuesday 10 January 2017

Happy 2017!

Hello!
I hope this year will be kind to us all. Bring lots of laughter, good health, and joy!
I had a nice time in the south with my family, not being to travel to warmer places after my operation.I got to spend time with my little fur baby too! I really hope mid February  when I see the doctor he will say Leo, my furry pal can come home. But I can't walk him until the  man  "he say YES"! LOL
I thought I would show you the last Christmas card  I made in 2016 and the last scrappy pages, first and then the first scrappy pages and parchment of 2017.
This is a pattern designed by Anne Quinn  It is done on a straight and diagonal grid. I added a star brad at the top of the tree for that bit of Christmas bling!
this tree raider is Kit, my youngest daughters cat. Always loves pinching bits off the tree. It was made
for a UKS weekly challenge. I needed to use traditional colours, a group of three and have a Christmas theme for the page.
 Youngest daughter Angela meets Minnie Mouse!
This is Jordan and  granddaughter Chantel. They walked around Ennerdale Water. For fun on a foggy and damp day.  This is the first scrappy page of 2017! I  had one very long and narrow photo sent to me to use. So, I printed it twice and joined them together!  I used a craft paper doily and a bird and branch sticker. Again, made for a UKS challenge. I needed to use blue, bling and one of something. SO I added the one pin flair button top left.
Last but not least! the first parchment cad of the year. The design is by Pat Murphy! 
so, that's the blog updated with what I have been creating! I hope you have enjoyed seeing my work.
I am so looking forward to a new whisper scrappy page challenge starting soon over at UKS! Plus, next month I am restarting teaching parchment craft. will be nice to see the pupils again and get everyone back to using the tools and skills. So, take care, smile a lot and remember be nice out there a friendly hello and a smile can brighten someones day!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn. Glynis here. I come up as Eve as this is the email address that Facebook is attached to and I can link in direct from there.

    Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, as ever Lynn! I've lost my mojo right now, but looking at your lovely work makes me want to get crafting again! xx

    ReplyDelete