Monday 16 January 2017

scrappy post

today made this page.... my eldest daughter run a 10k in Disneyland Paris in December 2016 and the day after she had ran a 5k! this time dressed as Mary Poppins! I got the idea for the writing while watching a you tube video. It was done slightly differently in the video so this is my take on it. The font is cut on the Cricut and is Cindy Lou cartridge. I used a blue ink to add some pale splatters to break up the white. adding two fancy paper clips, one on  the main photo and the other being the arrow bottom left. I kept embellishments to the minimum, thinking the title was the main thing other then the photos.  I am not 100% the splatters work, but hey ho...they are on there now! I am quite pleased with the overall finished result. so, I hope you like it, please feel free to leave a comment.All feedback welcome.. Take care of yourselves and remember spread the love people!


No comments:

Post a Comment