Friday 10 February 2017

more craftiness

Good evening all
 I thought I would update the blog as I have a few things completed. First one is butterflies for a challenge on UKS the papers are pink pasliee (top paper) and Anna Griffin. I coloured the border in felt tips so the page had some colour and added tiny gems to the centers of some of the flowers. I used Heidi Swapp texture paste through a old metal stencil  to add extra butterflies.
 The next two are the page and a close up of the layers. It is a old retro picture of family at a wedding. I thought I would never get to scrap this one but again a challenge on UKS fitted the bill. I love the challenges because it encourages me to scrap more and challenges me out of my scrappy comfort zone when I have to include all  requirements on the page.In this case.  patterned papers, a few die cuts and a shade of yellow.


This is Florida at night. Some of the family went there on holiday last summer and took pictures of the sky line from the moving car. Its a new way to scrap a photo for me but I think I pulled it off. I used glitter on some MDF shapes to show up the fact the lights shining out into the night.


A parchment card. All ready to send for a birthday. Pattern by Anne Rowntree.

I hope you have enjoyed looking, any questions please ask I'll do my best to answer.
Keep warm and safe and remember people spread the love, be nice and smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment