Wednesday 5 April 2017

to bring it up to date

Hello! Well, I will update  the blog again tonight to add the scrappy stuff. But first one piece of parchment that got slipped by yesterday. Easter treats! Bunnies with chocolate eggs in their tums. I made these to give to class members.
below is a page made for a UKS challenge. I had to pick a word from a list to use on the page. EXPLORE seemed good. Leo, is  a naughty dog but never off the lead because he will not recall. Well, a trip to the beach with my daughter and she got brave and Leo much to our amazement  behaved like a pro! even bringing his ball back! Yay it was lovely to see him running free. I added a close up of the alphas as I had coloured the top half of those with promarkers so they looked like water.

Next and below is a page made for a whisper swap again on UKS. I get a email picture of a page and I have do a page showing my idea based on what i get. So, granddaughter Chantel, now all grown up is the subject. she discovered cartwheels...and loved showing off her new skill!
another page for yet another challenge. ennerdale water a special place. I used texture paste and ripped paper. mists too...
So, that's it all up to date. thanks for looking.
remember folks spread the love and hugs and smiles and kisses are far better then groans and moans and nasty words! Live and let live out there! until next time....







No comments:

Post a Comment