Thursday 24 August 2017

hello

Good evening everyone. Please be aware that on this short video that there will be some flashing tea lights I know some people have a problem with that type of thing. Its been a bit of a problem uploading has I have had to trim the time for the video and I have never had to do that before I hope it all comes good in the end! Fingers crossed. The video is of parchment angels. I have made them out of coloured parchment and popped a tea light under each one that flashes and changes colour. I have used sticky ink to add the glitter and liquid pearls for other decoration. I have also added some still photos of some of the angels..


below are two scrapbook pages. the first is a photo of my son and his wife. I have used vellum's behind the photo, the page was made for a challenge over on UKS


 
Below is a very old photo of  one of my granddaughters, being the cutest Christmas fairy ever. I used a stencil and Dazzlers texture paste to add starts onto the patterned backing paper.


Well folks this is a shorter posting. I am hoping the video will upload but it is taking quite a while!   yay, it seems to have worked! windows update the other evening took ages and now the laptop does different stuff but more confusing stuff!  Well it is to folks like me who are not technically minded! 
so spread the love and be happy people. The world is a better place when we can learn to live together and live and let live enjoy the bank holiday Until next time..byeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment