Friday 8 September 2017

scrapbooking

Good evening, I seem to have found some scrappy mojo! It has been missing for a week or two. So I thought I would update my blog and show you the results! Afternoon tea and one of my granddaughters are the subjects this time. I have so much to need scrap and I need to catch up!
Below, well the Cresswell ladies know how to strike a pose for sure. These pictures  were taken after our afternoon cream tea.
I stamped on the saying the words   seemed so right.

Below is a double lay out. It as taken at the afternoon tea. Being asked to smile while you have a mouthful of cake is not easy!


 I thought I would show each page  on its their own. I used Kaisercraft tea time collection. A Very chintzy and olde worlde charm feel to it.

Below, is granddaughter Chloe. She was going to a 50's evening at Uni. so is all made up to impress. As always she is beautiful!


little bit of parchment next.. Judith Maslen is the designer of the first card. Great for a man's birthday. Men's cards are never easy. There just isn't the same variety of designs available. This is one based on Pembroke Castle.

Next and last is a design by Kay James which was published in Parchment craft magazine in 2014 I had to dorse the parchment for this one.

So I hope you have enjoyed looking. I have enjoyed getting back my scrapping mojo and also having a break from Christmas craft.Please remember people to spread the love. We are all different in one way or another and the world is a better place if we can all get along together accepting each other for what we are. Tonight I am thinking of friends in USA facing Hurricane Irma. Hoping they will be safe and come through the storm. Sending them love and prayers  So take care and be grateful for simple blessings.
until next time byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment