Wednesday 8 November 2017

Good evening. So far this blog post tonight has been a very annoying  thing to do! I have been sat here over an hour and trying to get a video to upload. I have given up trying! So here are two cards design by Anne Quinn. Grid work done on a diagonal grid.
below is a close up of the grid work.

the Choir Boy below is a design by Judith Maslen and it is a joy to make!
next, a still picture of what is on the video. An exploding box card design by Tina Cox I intend to post   these pictures and then try to upload the video on a separate post! I have to admit I'm getting quite frustrated with it now!
while walking the dog I collected some leaves. After washing and drying them I decided to have fun experimenting. with gold leaf flakes. I have little idea what I shall do with them but they look fab. I think they will end up in my art journal. I used gold, bronze and a mixed lot of coloured flakes
My art journal. there is a craze of drawing and colouring gem stones using blendable pencil This is my first attempt. I found out that the paper in this journal was very poor so I changed it for water colour paper which should give me better results. Plus I need to try doing this on parchment.

Scrapping is next. I cannot show all the pages I have made because they are part of a whisper swap and have to stay hush hush until we reveal in a couple of weeks. This one however isn't part of the swap. I wanted to use up rub ons. they have a shelf life and after that don't work well. I have a love hate thing going on with rub ons I have to admit. Close up shows the flower cluster. The photo is of two of my  beautiful granddaughters.


well I will go ahead the publish this and then hopefully the video with upload on its own post if not I'll try again tomorrow!
Until then I hope you have enjoyed looking at the blog. Please feel free to leave a message on here or twitter or face book. Remember folks. be nice and kind out there, accept folks  as they are and not  as you want them to be. Differences can be beautiful. Diversity means life is interesting. Be positive, kick out the negative .Life is a wonderful gift embrace it and all the lovely different people and the things around us. Value it... look after the planet and spread the love! right now that video wish me luck!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for persevering with that video Lynn!! What a clever idea - I love it! Beautiful cards too, I love the choir boy. Your scrapbook page is sooo pretty, love all those flowers! Finally, I'm so impressed with those leaves, beautiful! I'm going to have a go at the 'gems' too, I just need to dig out my pencils and parchment ...I know they're in a box somewhere! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gilded leaves and your cards are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete