Monday 22 January 2018

Good Evening

Good evening all, How are you all? I hope free from colds and flu. I have a heavy cold and a throat that feels like its full of razor blades at the moment. The weather is cold and showers and to be honest the best places to be are either crafting in the dining room or sat in a comfortable chair in front of a toasty fire watching old films! I have some craft to show you, so lets begin!
I am at the moment trying to craft and keep a tidy space. I am selling my house hoping to move closer to family. You have no idea how difficult it is! To be cutting paper and card and snipping at parchment and keeping mess to the minimum!  So, below, this is painted with a damp brush and felt tips. A modern design in Parchment Craft mag.
Below, the card with the bird  I thought was cute. It is a design by Alison Yeates. I used blendable pencils and a blending medium.the cats is a design by Mary Kerr and in one of the latest issues of Parchment craft mag. Normally I am making designs from back issues,  as I love the older style designs but these two caught my eye.

Next is a design of Wendy Walters and is in a older parchment craft mag.

Now scrapbooking, back to Disney pages. This shows the double lay out (DLO) of myself and Goofy  
 
I thought I would also post  them as single pages so you can see them better.


Next I used a sheet of paper from the Sandylion collection of Disney papers. One photo is not that good quality but when you are trying take so many photos over a short time there is bound to be some that suffer and Capt. Hook was one!I used metal charms and gems on this page. Plus a flair button available from Bramble Fox
Goofy again, this time in the parade.

close up below. I used a project life acetate card to go over the photo and to frame it.

Last but not least is King Louie! Rocking away to the music in the parade. On the tag (part hidden) I have added a little journalling.

so, that's it for this time folks. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I have been making. Thanks for looking.
Remember to spread the love and  that life is a gift so live it and be nice. We are all different, think differently and have different views on all sorts of things. Debate is good but it doesn't have to end up in a fight or falling out with each other. We can learn a lot from each other if we would just stop not just to listen but the hear the other   persons point of view. Then try to give a little understanding and patience. 
until next time take care!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment