Sunday 4 February 2018

Happy February

Hello, It doesn't seem that long ago I was on here up dating my blog, yet here I am again with the first post of February!  Time flies when you are having fun right! Its freezing cold up north in north west Cumbria. first scrapbooking, these are photos taken by Chloe my granddaughter. One as taken of us waking away and she called us to look back. I raided my junk journal bag for this page. I used tissue paper, sand paper, cardboard box, a old map which had been stamped on, and a old film strip and tags. close ups show the mixed media I used.


Two more Disney pages, one of Minnie and below that one that shows my fave statues from Disney Paris. Thanks to Pol Prince for cutting the file for me. I did some fussy cutting for the Minnie page.

I just love the Donald and Daisy one!


Mixed Media! I dabble. I'm no expert. but my friend Chrissie is always telling me, the main thing is you enjoy it! She is right of-course! I used a couple of punches for this lady. one a tiny butterfly to make her hair and the other a tiny flower to make her dress. I added a ribbon bow in the hair and gems for a necklace and bracelet. I love Jane Davenport products. They are designed for mixed media by a lady who understands the art form.I used one of her stamps for the face outline. Which were sent to me kindly by a friend in the USA. The lady is painted with Mermaid pens. which are watercolour brush pens. I used a stencil for the background over the mermaid pens.

This was sketched when I couldn't sleep. It was some silly time like, 1 am. I painted it at a more sensible time later in the morning! LOL I used  Pitt brush art pens for the colour. I have no idea where  the idea of ladies sitting in chairs came from, it just happened!  

Well, that's it for this post. I hope you found it interesting to see what I have been doing with my time. remember to spread the love, let people be who they want to be without judging them. A hug costs nothing so give them freely and often! Until next time, keep warm and keep safe!




1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE this post Lynn!! Especially the seated ladies!! Wonderful Minnie And Mickey page too. You are such a talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete